A HEALTHY DIET PALATE FOR WEIGHT GAIN
By Ritika Chauhan Created on : July 26, 2020
A healthy diet palate for Weight gain might sound a very easy task to some. Laying around all day long, drifting off to slumber on irregular hours, or eating non-stop must be a few aphorisms that people with less than normal-weight are tired of hearing. However, it won’t be despiteful to say that gaining a healthy weight is as difficult as putting down pounds in no time. For some putting on a healthy amount of weight must be an “Achilles heel”.
To subside that here are a few tips you must keep in mind in order to gain some healthy weight.
THE FOLLOWING NUTRIENT RICH FOOD CAN HELP YOU IN PUTTING DESIRED WEIGHT;
MILK (DIET PALATE FOR WEIGHT GAIN)
Milk is considered as the best supplement of all for overall health. It is used as a weight gainer and muscle-building nutrient for long. It provides a good balance of proteins required to make up for lost nutrients in the body. Additionally, milk combined with weight lifting provides you with the best results which no other artificial protein supplement can. Drink at least 2 glasses of milk every day. For better outcomes combine it with sliced bananas.
Rice is regarded as the best source of easily digestible carbohydrates. It is a low-cost carb which is easily available anywhere and everywhere. Rice acts as a gap filler if you have a poor appetite. Apart from taste, it blends with your meal contributing to a balanced diet.
Incorporating homemade protein shakes or fruit smoothies in your regular diet is a healthy option. A shake drunk after a workout helps in gaining muscles effectively. Here area few smoothies which can be prepared at home.
- Chocolate banana nut shake: Combine 1 banana, 1 scoop of chocolate whey protein and 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of peanut or another nut butter.
- Vanilla berry shake: Combine 1 cup (237 ml) of fresh or frozen mixed berries, ice, 1 cup (237 ml) of high-protein natural yoghurt and 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein.
- Chocolate hazelnut shakes: Combine 15 ounces (444 ml) of chocolate milk with 1 scoop of chocolate whey protein, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of hazelnut butter and 1 avocado.
- Super green shake: Combine 1 cup (237 ml) of spinach, 1 avocado, 1 banana, 1 cup (237 ml) of pineapple and 1 scoop of unflavored or vanilla whey protein.
RED MEAT (DIET PALATE FOR WEIGHT GAIN)
Red meat is regarded as the best muscle building supplement. It contains creatine which is considered as the best weight supplier to the body. Steak and other lean meats are a must for lunch or dinner table to maintain a balanced diet which in turn will help you in gaining weight.
NUTS AND BUTTER (DIET PALATE FOR WEIGHT GAIN)
Nuts and butter are a handy protein snack. Almonds. Cashews, chia seeds are a few pocket-friendly options that are absolutely rich in protein and other required nutrients. Soaked almonds act as a great fuel if taken every day in the morning. A few nuts can also help you subside the mid-day slumber. They help in building the inner strength of the body. Spread some peanut butter over your sandwiches for a healthful protein snack.
PROTEIN SUPPLEMENTS (DIET PALATE FOR WEIGHT GAIN)
Athletes and other sports enthusiasts rely on protein supplements for healthy weight gain since they are in continuous practice. Such supplements are an easily available option and work the best in accordance with weight training. Protein supplements contain artificial sweeteners more than required hence it is advisable to have a skim through the ingredient section before buying.
DARK CHOCOLATE/ CEREAL BARS
Lucious dark chocolate and crunchy cereal bars are the most healthy snack for those who wish to gain weight along with relishing their sweet sensing taste buds. Some healthy cereal bars can be a filling meal if you are traveling or are amid gallons of work.
Large baked potatoes offer up to 8 grams of protein per serving. Alongside proteins, potatoes are also rich in vitamins and potassium. They are a good source of antioxidants hence helps in reducing the risk of diabetes. Moreover, potatoes are a healthy subsidiary product for the ones who wish to gain weight. They may taste the best with hummus or simply baked.
DIGGING INTO KNOWLEDGE AND SUGGESTIONS ALIKE, STICK TO THESE HABITS FOR A HEALTHY WEIGHT GAIN;
- Remember to eat within regular intervals. Avoid skipping meals.
- Do not start overeating junk food, rely on healthy options only.
- Add whole milk to your daily breakfast.
- Gulp a handful of nuts or dry fruits every morning for inner strength.
- Base on homemade juices or smoothies for taste and health alongside.
- Consider doing relevant yoga poses in order to strengthen your appetite
- Take a proper 6 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Drink up to 8 glasses of water every day for better assimilation of nutrients.
CREDITS: RITIKA CHAUHAN
#dinner #healthy #food #diet